Winter Layer-Up Transition Bundle
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
Bundle up and save around 10% with this Winter Layer-Up set, which combines our grey-striped Romper & the 2.5 TOG Dreamer transition swaddle – perfect for layering up in the cooler seasons. Ensure an easy, comfortable & safe sleep, every day & night.
Available in two sizes: Medium or Large transition swaddles.
See Size Chart for measurements.
The Love To Dream™ Romper has been designed for all day comfort through sleep & play. With enclosed feet and convertible sleeves, this onesie-style romper is perfect on its own, or for layering under Love To Dream™ sleepwear.
Transition Swaddle Up™
As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition them to 'arms-free' sleep. Love to Dream™ Transition Bags can help to ease this adjustment, enabling you to zip off one 'wing' to start with (for a few sleep cycles), until your baby is ready to sleep with both arms out.
With a built-in quilted blanket, the 2.5 TOG Transition Bag provides warmth and comfort for wintery days and nights.
- Patented, zip-off 'wings' allow for a gentler transition to arms-free sleep
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- 2.5 TOG built-in quilted blanket for added warmth & comfort – perfect for cool climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 16°C – 20°C
- Front & back quilting for warm sleep on tummy or back
- Single layer of fabric across upper chest to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep & no breakouts
- Can be used to transition from any type of swaddle
- Dreamer print in white
- Fabric content: Outer & Lining: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane, Filling: 100% Cotton
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying. See Care Instructions.
- There are three sizes of rompers available with this pack. However, there are five sizes in the full range of rompers.
- Sizing in the flat-lay images is not to scale.