SWADDLE UP™ HIP HARNESS SWADDLE 1.0 TOG
SWADDLE UP™ HIP HARNESS SWADDLE is the only zip-up swaddle with patented “wings”, created for babies who are being treated for Hip Dysplasia, that allows your baby to sleep in a natural position with ARMS UP™.
Why ARMS UP™?
It is your baby’s natural sleep position that allows your baby access to their hands for SELF-SOOTHING™. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better if they are able to self-soothe.
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Swaddlw in seconds with no breakouts
- Specially designed with a wider fit at the bottom so that it can be worn over a hip dysplasia harness or brace; tested with Pavlik Harness, Denis Browne Bar (DDB) & Rhino Brace
- 1.0 TOG fabric ideal for moderate climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly