Swaddle Up™ Transition Bag Cold 3.5 TOG - South Pole Grey (Damaged Packaging - LRG)
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
Note: Brand new product. Damaged Packaging.
As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition them to 'arms-free' sleep. Love to Dream™ Transition Bags can help to ease this adjustment, enabling you to zip off one 'wing' to start with (for a few sleep cycles), until your baby is ready to sleep with both arms out.
With a built-in quilted blanket, the 3.5 TOG Transition Bag provides superior warmth and comfort for chilly, winter days and nights.
- Patented, zip-off 'wings' allow for a gentler transition to arms-free sleep
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- 3.5 TOG built-in blanket for superior warmth & comfort – perfect for extra cool climates
- Ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
- Front & back quilting for warm sleep on tummy or back
- Single layer of printed fabric across upper chest to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep & no breakouts
- Can be used to transition from any type of swaddle
- Low pilling keeps your garments looking newer for longer
- Triple stitched quilting for durability
- South Pole print in grey
- Fabric content: Outer & Lining: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane; Fill: 100% Cotton
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying. See Care Instructions.
How to use:
The Swaddle Up™ Transition Bag helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’ – either as baby sleeps or when dressing them – for a few sleep cycles to help your baby get used to the sensation of sleeping with one arm free. When they seem well-adjusted, complete the transition by removing the second wing, and you’ll be able to continue using the garment as a sleeping bag!