Spring Transition Bag Pack - 1.0 & 0.2 TOG
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our Spring Transition Bag Pack is a set of Transition swaddles, one 1.0 TOG & one 0.2 TOG, made to help you ensure your ready-to-roll baby has a smooth transition from being swaddled to sleeping arms-free.
You can either select the same size for both Transition Bags or have one of each – we leave that up to you! See Size Chart for measurements.
Preserve your precious sleep routine when it’s time to transition.
As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition to “arms-free” sleep. This change can be upsetting for some babies, but there is a way to help ease the transition and keep your baby settled as they sleep.
The Swaddle Up™ Transition Bag helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’ – either as baby sleeps or when dressing them – for a few sleep cycles to help your baby get used to the sensation of sleeping with one arm free. When they seem well-adjusted, complete the transition by removing the second wing, and you’ll be able to continue using the garment as a sleeping bag!
1.0 TOG: This fabric is ideal for moderate climates & ideal for room temperatures between 20°C & 24°C. Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane.
0.2 TOG: This fabric is perfect for warm climates & ideal for room temperatures between 24°C & 27°C. Fabric content: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane.
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Can be used to transition from any type of swaddle
- Easy care: See Care Instructions