How to care for your Love to Dream™ sleepwear
When to wash:
- Wash before first use.
- Wash garment immediately if it becomes soiled in any way (vomit, reflux, or leaky nappy, etc.).
- Wash after use if your baby chews, sucks, or drools on the garment (check the neckline & wings/cuff mittens).
- Otherwise, washing after every couple of sleeps is a good guideline to follow. This is up to a parent’s discretion.
How to wash:
- Close zipper before washing.
- Warm & gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours.
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying.
- Tumble dry on low.
- Any garment with a TOG rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying.
- Warm iron if necessary.
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron the zip, or dry clean.
Safety note: The Love to Dream™ range has Fire Hazard Labelling on the packaging to comply with AS/NZS 1249:2014 (New Zealand Product Safety Standards for children's nightwear). These warnings alert parents to the risk of fire danger and urge you to keep your child away from heat and flame when they are wearing the garment.