Our aim at LOVE TO DREAM is to empower parents to choose the right products from our range that best suit their children’s needs.
Every baby feels hot and cold differently to another, ambient temperatures fluctuate, and different clothing and sleepwear layer combinations will differ in their thermal effectiveness. These factors make it challenging to give blanket advice to parents and carers.
We have created a temperature-based rating across 5 key categories to support parents and carers in choosing the right garment/s:
- WARM - ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
- MODERATE - ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 27°C
- MILD - ideal for room temperatures between 18°C and 24°C
- COOL - ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
- COLD - ideal for room temperatures between 14°C and 16°C
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.
For more information CLICK HERE