SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG WARM 2.5 TOG
As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition to “arms-free” sleep.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… & their parents.
The SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG enables you to zip off one wing at a time, allowing your baby to slowly adjust to “arms-free” sleep. A genius solution that will help you preserve your peaceful sleep routine.
Three easy steps:
Keep both wings attached until your baby is ready to transition
Once your baby starts to show signs of independent rolling, wait till baby is asleep and then zip off one wing so that one arms is free and one arm is still swaddled. This will allow your baby to get used to the sensation of having one arm out.
After a few nights, simply remove the other wing
- 2.5 TOG built-in quilted blanket for superior warmth & comfort, ideal for cool climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 16°C & 20°C
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 2 sizes: Large & X-Large
- Fabric content: Outer & Lining: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane, Filling: 100% Viscose (From Bamboo)
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly. Pull back into shape after washing and after drying.
- Fire Hazard Labelling: WARNING; HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
*Ages, weights & child heights are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your child’s weight, not their height or age. You must stop using SWADDLE UP™️ TRANSITION BAG with the wings attached when your baby shows signs of trying to roll & transition to 'arms free' sleep.
^ Size L and XL to be used without wings.
Wash before first use
Close zippers before washing
Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
Tumble dry on low
Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
Warm iron if necessary
Wash immediately after every use
Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Safety Standards & Certifications
All garments we produce are INPAA approve, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments.
Our SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG & SUIT are certified ‘hip-healthy’ by the ‘International Hip Dysplasia Institute’.