SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG EXTRA WARM 3.5 TOG
As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition to “arms-free” sleep.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… & their parents.
The SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG enables you to zip off one wing at a time, allowing your baby to slowly adjust to “arms-free” sleep. A genius solution that will help you preserve your peaceful sleep routine.
Three easy steps:
Keep both wings attached until your baby is ready to transition
Once your baby starts to show signs of independent rolling, wait till baby is asleep and then zip off one wing so that one arms is free and one arm is still swaddled. This will allow your baby to get used to the sensation of having one arm out.
After a few nights, simply remove the other wing
- 3.5 TOG built-in blanket for extra warmth & comfort, deal for extra-cool climates
- Ideal for room temperatures under 16°C
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
Fire Hazard Labelling:
WARNING; HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
Outer & Lining: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane
Filing: 100% Viscose (From Bamboo)
Available in 3 sizes:
*Ages, weights & child heights are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your child’s weight, not their age or height.
Recommended Clothing by Temperature:
These tables are only to be used as a guide. All children are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a child’s health, their physiology and the temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.