Swaddle Up™ Transition Suit Warm 2.5 TOG - Grey
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Preserve your precious sleep routine when it’s time to transition.
As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition to “arms-free” sleep. This change can be upsetting for some babies, but there is a way to help ease the transition and keep your baby settled as they sleep.
The five-piece Swaddle Up™ Transition Suit 2.5 TOG is the ultimate form of comfort, cuteness and convenience, helping your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled, then serving as a cosy sleep & play suit.
The zip-off sleeves allow for an easy and gentle way to help your baby graduate from swaddling, whilst the built-in legs are great for wriggly babies. With new horizontal quilting that offers a less rigid and cosier feel, low pilling, and triple stitching on the quilting, our new Winter '22 range is built for longevity.
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings for a gentle transition
- Converts to a snug sleep suit, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Specially designed shorter zip-on Self-Soothing™ sleeves provide swaddling effect while cuffs are folded over
- Garment easily converts between play & sleep; feet can be covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- 2.5 TOG built-in quilted blanket for superior warmth & comfort, ideal for cool climates; new horizontal quilting provides a snug, cosy and loftier feel
- Ideal for room temperatures between 16°C & 20°C
- Made with 100% Cotton fill, our Swaddle Up Transition Suit™ Warm is insulating and warm
- Fabric content: Outer & Lining: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane; Filling: 100% Cotton
- Low pilling keeps your garments looking newer for longer
- Triple stitched quilting for durability
- Grey Cloud print; high colour fastness to keep those prints brighter for longer
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Can be used to transition from any type of swaddle
- Easy care: See Care Instructions
Transition in three easy steps:
- Keep both wings attached until your baby is ready to transition (when they are showing signs of being ready to roll).
- When your baby is ready to transition, start with one wing and one Self-Soothing™ sleeve on, with the cuffs folded over.
- After a few nights of your baby getting used to this, dress your baby with both wings detached and both Self-Soothing™ sleeves zipped on and the cuffs folded over.
For more information on transitioning with the Transition Suit, see our blog article.