Swaddle UP™ Lite
Why arms UP? It is your baby’s natural sleep position that access to their hands for self-soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better, & for longer, if they are able to self-soothe.
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- 0.2 TOG fabric is light & cool for warm temperatures
- Ideal for room temperatures between 24°C & 27°C
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Snug fit for secure feel, warmth & comfort
- Fabric Content: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
- Easy Care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
Recommended Clothing by Temperature:
These tables are only to be used as a guide. All children are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a child’s health, their physiology and the temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.