Swaddle Up™ Transition Bag Bamboo Lite 0.2 TOG - Mint (Extra Large)
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Preserve your precious sleep routine when it’s time to transition.
As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition to “arms-free” sleep. This change can be upsetting for some babies, but there is a way to help ease the transition and keep your baby settled as they sleep.
The Swaddle Up™ Transition Bag Lite, made from luxuriously soft bamboo fabric, helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’ – either as baby sleeps or when dressing them – for a few sleep cycles to help your baby get used to the sensation of sleeping with one arm free. When they seem well-adjusted, complete the transition by removing the second wing, and you’ll be able to continue using the garment as a sleeping bag!
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings for a gentle transition
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- 0.2 TOG fabric – perfect for warm climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 24°C & 27°C; dress your baby up or down underneath depending on your room temperature
- Fabric content: 95% Viscose (From Bamboo) 5% Elastane
- Bamboo fabric is naturally temperature-regulating
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Can be used to transition from any type of swaddle
- Easy care: See Care Instructions