Swaddle Up™ Transition Suit Warm 2.5 TOG - White
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
Preserve your precious sleep routine when it’s time to transition.
As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition to “arms-free” sleep. This change can be upsetting for some babies, but there is a way to help ease the transition and keep your baby settled as they sleep.
The five-piece Swaddle Up™ Transition Suit 2.5 TOG helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled, then serves as a cosy sleep & play suit.
- Very versatile; can be used for sleep, play or on-the-go
- 2.5 TOG Lux Knit™ built-in quilted blanket for added warmth
- Upper chest made from luxuriously soft cotton fleece fabric for added warmth.
- Ideal for cooler climates/seasons and room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
- Specially knitted quilt prevents movement of inner filling
- “2-in-1” feet – covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- Built-in legs & feet allow your child to safely move around their sleep space
- Grip pads on feet help reduce slipping
- Leg length specially sized to help reduce trip hazard
- Two-way zipper enables easy access and nappy changing
- Fabric content: Upper/Sleeves/Wings/Cuffs: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane; Body Outer & Lining: 100% Cotton; Filling: 100% Polyester
- Easy care: See Care Instructions
- Available in 3 sizes: Medium, Large, and Extra Large. Please see Size Charts for height measurements to inform your size selection.
Transition in three easy steps:
- Keep both wings attached until your baby is ready to transition (when they are showing signs of being ready to roll).
- When your baby is ready to transition, start with one wing and one Self-Soothing™ sleeve on, with the cuffs folded over.
- After a few nights of your baby getting used to this, dress your baby with both wings detached and both Self-Soothing™ sleeves zipped on and the cuffs folded over.
For more information on transitioning with the Transition Suit, see our blog article.